Founded in Dallas, Texas in 2014, CryoZone aims to change the way people think about and experience whole body cryotherapy. By developing the first approachable and affordable brand with a national presence, CryoZone offers a consistent, high-end guest experience. Get into the CryoZone to experience all of cryotherapy’s benefits. It’s time to face the freeze!
Whole Body Cryotherapy is one of the fastest-growing, holistic, wellness solutions that enables the body to naturally recover at the cellular level. By exposing yourself to temperatures around -220°F with nitrogen gas in our CryoSauna for up to three minutes, your body protects your internal organs by pushing blood to the core where it circulates, keeping your core temperature intact while your blood picks up vital nutrients. After exiting the CryoSauna, blood recirculates back into your outer extremities and creates favorable conditions for:
- Rejuvenating muscle and skin
- Providing a boost to your energy level and metabolic rate
- Increasing collagen production in your skin
- Reducing inflammation
One of our certified Chill Out Specialists always accompanies your session to make sure you have a healing session!
Benefits of Cryotherapy
Beauty & Spa
- Reduces Cellulite
- Boosts Metabolism to promote weight loss
- Improves skin conditions – including psoriasis, blemishes and acne
- Increases collagen production – evens skin tone and reduces visible signs of aging
Health & Wellness
- Relieves pain from joint-disorders, rheumatoid diseases and fibromyalgia
- Decreases muscle soreness, spasms and inflammation
- Facilitates faster recovery after surgery
- Alleviates many negatives symptoms associated with depression, anxiety, fatigue, insomnia, migraines and the effects of stress
Sports & Fitness
- Speeds recovery from stress of competitive sports or training
- Reduces inflammation, swelling and pain
- Increases testosterone levels in men
- Improves muscle and motor unit activation
The CryoZone Experience
1. Our guests are greeted by a CryoZone chill-out specialist, who helps create a guest account which contains basic information, waiver, blood pressure and a short medical history review. This can be done before an appointment to speed up the already quick process.
2. The guest is shown to a private therapy room, where they remove their outer garments and put on CryoZone socks and gloves. All body lotion and sweat must be removed using our moisture-stripping body wipes.
3. Once changed, the guest steps into the CryoSauna and alerts the chill-out specialist who will run the session.
4. The CryoSauna emits a nitrogen mist and is cooled to the guests’ temperature preference (ranging between -160 °F and -260°F), all together creating a consistent, ambient temperature during the two-half to three minute session.
5. When the treatment ends, CryoZone’s chill-out specialist leaves the therapy room, and the guest changes back into his or her clothes to enjoy feeling all of the benefits cryotherapy has to offer.
6025 Royal Ln, Suite 219-2
Dallas TX 75230
2845 Ridge Rd, Suite 217
Rockwall, TX 75032
924 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401
What happens in your body?
Nitrogen gas blows into the CryoSauna cooling it to -167°F in 60 seconds. During this process, your skin’s surface temperature decreases from 93.2°F to 33.8°F, while keeping your internal body temperature in tact.
The skin reacts to the cold, and your body protects your internal organs by pushing blood to the core where it circulates. This sends messages to your brain that act as a stimulant to the regulatory functions of your body.
As your blood vessels begin vasoconstriction and circulate blood on an internal tract, red blood cells are enriched with oxygen, nutrients and enzymes, while toxins are flushed from peripheral tissues.
Upon the session concluding, enriched blood is pumped from the internal organs to the skin’s surface tissues, muscle tissues and joints, and endorphins are released which provide pain relief to affected areas.
For the next three to five hours, the enriched blood continues to be flushed through your body as you experience the healing benefits of cryotherapy.